Affordable cost of living with world-class cultural institutions and entertainment just minutes away.
A community of rich heritage and traditions.
As a public-private partnership, the Norwalk Economic Development Corporation’s mission is to identify and capitalize on opportunities to continuously improve the Norwalk area’s business base.
With plenty of outdoor adventures, concerts, roller coasters and more, our region is home to a wide variety of exciting activities and attractions to explore and experience.
- Summit Motorsports Park
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- Lake Erie Shores and Islands
- Kalahari Resorts
- Children’s Museum of Cleveland
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and RainForest
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Holden Arboretum
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes
- Parade the Circle
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Not finding what you’re looking for?
Contact us for help.