Copyright © 2017, Norwalk Economic Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
Norwalk, Ohio... where tradition meets innovation.
12 Benedict Ave. Norwalk, OH 44857
Norwalk Economic Development Corporation
1. Fisher Titus Medical Center (Community Hospital)
2. Huron County Government (County Government)
3. Norwalk City Schools (Public School District)
4. R&L Carriers (Transportation/Logistics)
5. Walmart (Retail)
6. City of Norwalk (City Government)
7. New Horizons Baking Company (Wholesale Baked Goods)
8. Norwalk Custom Order Furniture (Custom Furniture)
9. Oglesby Construction (Road Construction)
10. Gaymont Nursing Center (Nursing Home/Assisted Living)
11. Borgers Ohio (Automotive Components)
12. Olympus Surgical Technologies (Surgical Components)
Strategically located in the heart of north central Ohio, Norwalk is a City of 16,845 which enjoys all the benefits of small-city living with a progressive and diverse business environment. One hour from both Cleveland and Toledo, Norwalk is just five minutes from the Ohio Turnpike and less than twenty minutes south of Lake Erie and the world-famous Cedar Point Amusement Park.
For a business location that offers outstanding access, a hardworking labor force, solid infrastructure and an exceptional quality of life, come to Norwalk: Where Tradition and Innovation Meet.
Norwalk, Ohio is home to a broad range of industry sectors. From automotive to health care, construction to communications, metal fabricating
to furniture; our City boasts a diverse local employer base who have chosen Norwalk for its workforce, ample utilities, strategic location and overall high quality of life.